**The links in this post are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
Kimetto Breaks the Fastest Marathon Record Wearing adidas Boost
adidas’ Dennis Kimetto smashes the world record by running the fastest marathon in history at the 2014 Berlin Marathon! Kimetto crossed the finish line with a time of 2:02:57. That’s 26 seconds faster than the previous record, and on his feet… the adidas adiZero Adios BOOST. Also wearing adidas Boost, were runner up Emmanuel Muthai, who joined Kimetto with a record breaking finish, and the top two finishers of the women’s race. Crossing marathon finish lines first is what these shoes do best!
These running shoes are made to go as far as your longest long run, and a little more. Made with the innovative boost™ material that returns energy to every step, from heel strike to toe-off. They also feature a breathable mesh upper and TORSION™ SYSTEM support.
- boost™’s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- Clover-shaped Coolever mesh upper for heat and sweat management and increased performance; Environmentally responsible, solvent-free synthetic Tirrenina suede overlays
- Extended TORSION® SYSTEM for energy return in the forefoot and natural integrity in the midfoot
- Molded responsive EVA sockliner for anatomical fit and great step-in comfort; QUICKSTRIKE outsole decreases weight and increases flexibility and durability
- Continental™ Rubber for optimal grip in wet conditions